Monday, January 7, 2008

Mike and Prejudice



Break out the pink cigars--it's a girl. Although, from the way it is kicking and tumbling in the womb I think it might also be a ninja warrior and a Valkyrie. If this is the case, then I am going to give her the name Gunda. Don't blame me, Samantha picked it out (granted, I am not completely certain she was serious).

I was hoping for a boy, but when Samantha come home from the doctor and said, "It's a girl," my gut did the same thing it did the first time Titus walked on his own. The past was rearranged and my whole world took on a new color. This leads me to believe that what I was really hoping for was just what I got, or, at least, someone who happens to really have control over the gender of newly made people knows more about what I need and what I want than I do.

She is still going to grow up on The Lord of the Rings instead of Jane Austin (I have misspelled this on purpose) though.

0 comments: